Students Recycling Used Technology (StRUT) Program
Job Location: The Dalles, Oregon
Part-Time Warehouse Laborer to support overall operation of Oregon StRUT warehouse. The StRUT program provides services and resources to student-based computer refurbishing and recycling programs. Applicants must have the ability to:
– break down computers, servers and other items for recycling,
– stand for significant periods while breaking down recycling,
– use hand tools necessary for computer disassembly,
– lift up to 75 pounds,
– push and pull heavy loads on a pallet jack,
– inventory and maintain equipment
– stack and wrap pallets of computers and other equipment.
– Organize/categorize donations for redistribution, refurbishing or recycling.
HS Diploma or GED. Pre-employment reference checks and criminal history checks required.
Starting wage: $9.90/hr. (up to 30 hrs. a week); no benefits.
Application Process: All candidates must submit a cover letter, employment application and current resume. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of an application. See here for a full job description and MCCOG Application.
Application also available at 1113 Kelly Ave, The Dalles, OR 97058 or call (541)298-4101.
Deadline: Open until filled. EOE