A little help can make a big difference…
The Oregon Money Management Program offers free or low cost assistance to Seniors and disabled persons who are at least 18 years of age and need help with money management tasks. Services are provided by specially trained and supervised staff and volunteers. Service is personalized, confidential and safe.
- Promote independent living and self sufficiency
- Preserve dignity
- Prevent Homelessness
- Protect against financial abuse and fraud
- Improve financial futures
Income Cap Trust
Trustee services for persons who need an Income Cap Trust and Trustee as determined by the Aging and People with Disabilities (APD) office to qualify for Oregon Medicaid Services.
Bill Pay Service
For individuals who remain in control of their personal finances but need on-going assistance to maintain financial stability.
For individuals who receive federal benefits such as social security, Veterans or Railroad benefits, and who have been determined to be unable to manage their federal funds on their own.
- Seniors or disabled persons age 18 and over
- Live in program area
- Program volunteers are screened, trained and supervised
- Strict client confidentiality is maintained
- Oregon Department of Human Services provides training and operational oversight to local program offices
- Client accounts are monitored to ensure appropriate use of their funds
- Client funds are protected from loss due to mistakes or misuse by program volunteers and staff