Mid-Columbia Council of Governments (MCCOG), a Certified WorkSource Center and One-Stop, is the sole administrator of Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act services in the Columbia Gorge. MCCOG provides a variety of programs for both youth and adults to help them achieve their educational and employment goals.
Job leads, job search workshops, retraining, career exploration, skill assessment, and direct access to employers are just a few of the resources WorkSource can provide during your career transition.
MCCOG offers job listings, referrals and hiring events; résume and application assistance; free internet access for job search; workshops; and copiers, fax machines, phones and other equipment.
Job Seekers – Start Here
- Register with iMatchSkills Oregon.
- Set up your iMatchSkills profile to match your skills and experience to jobs from Oregon Businesses.
- Visit MCCOG for free access to the following self-services:
- On-line job search and resume assistance
- Labor market and local wage information
- Basic Computer Training
- Interview Workshops and Mock Interviews
- Resume classes
- Workshops on topics related to job search and career planning
- Access to training resources
- Complimentary local telephone, fax and TTY calls, as well as use of copiers and printers for job search activity
- Community resource information, such as public transportation,
childcare assistance, food banks, etc.
Employers – Start Here
We offer pre-employment training, on the job training, on-site transition services and an employer workforce training fund. Find out more information
- Create an iMatchSkills profile to match your job requirements to qualified candidates.